Looking for an internship as a developer of large custom websites or oversized platforms? Then you are at the right internship address at Lunar. During the school year we keep one spot open in our office for a motivated developer to be. (Or an extra seat in our Zoom-meetings, that's also possible).
Wondering how you can get one? Then be sure to read on!
- Curious. You want to learn and are open to new experiences and people.
- Independent. You are looking for support and coaching with the necessary freedom to get to work yourself. You appreciate the freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- Long term thinker. Several team members could start to work here after their internship, you're not really looking for an internship, but for the start of a career.
- A perfectionist who has an eye for detail. Because... one pixel is one pixel, not two. Right?
- Communicative. You like to get feedback, but we also appreciate it when we hear your opinion.
Lunar works mainly on large web projects and interactive platforms. You will:
- Translate designs in Figma into responsive and high-performance front-end code.
- Doing Git-pushes, getting familiar with Vue.JS and creating links through APIs.
- Test and learn how colleagues do their work
- We don't fetch coffee for people, and we make copies ourselves.
In short: you become a full member of our production team, which can count on guidance, but also knows how to work independently.
Lunar is a fast growing digital agency that was founded in 2014. Every day we conceive, design and build high-performing and visually impressive digital projects.
Our client base includes companies such as VRT, FOMU, Belorta, Antwerp Management School, Bringme and HLN.
Our mission is to bring creativity and technology together in an innovative way in projects where people are central.