As a digital project manager you are a true people-person with a passion for digital. Our ideal candidate has an equal talent for organisation and communication as well as technical knowledge. These skills allow you to turn a client briefing into a scope and general project approach. You always aim to provide an innovative solution.
As a digital project manager you function as a medium between the various teams (UX, Interface Design, Development) and make sure everyone is aligned. You apply SCRUM and AGILE techniques to achieve this with a dash of enthusiasm. On a daily basis you are the central point of contact for the production-team and the account manager. On certain occasions even to our clients.
As an individual you are curious towards the latest trends inside digital production and aspire to be ahead of the curve!
- You write internal briefings, plannings, scope documents and keep these up to date
- You guide multidisciplinary project teams through every phase
- You map the various risk in a project and know how to anticipate to these risks
- You guide and support the various development teams with their questions and issues
- You make sure there’s a smooth collaboration between the various departments
- You can motivate certain technical and UX choices to the team and client
- You make sure timings are held and react when necessary
- You organise sprint reviews and know how to keep a meeting nice and tight
- You bring teams together to achieve a common ground
- You think solution-driven and how to align various teams
- You can explain technical concepts in a simple manner to clients
- You have experience as a digital project manager or producer on digital projects
- You are familiar with technical concepts such as MVP development, REST-API’s, CMS, CSS, ...
- You have experience with AGILE and/or SCRUM techniques
- You are in possession of a driving license “B”
- You have a nose for user experience or technical background
- You can write a coherent briefing
- You are structured and punctual
- You have a history in design or development
- You have a positive energy who is seeking a motivated team
On top of an indefinite contract for full time employment and a competitive salary, we offer various other perks
- A challenging job with flexible hours
- Extra benefits such as a company-car and meal reimbursement
- The time and space to grow and earn responsibility
- All the devices and gadgets you need to create amazing work
- Office-space in Antwerp, Ghent and Knokke
- Regular team-exercises
- €1000 skill-building budget
- Annual national and international excursions
- Daily lunch provided